Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Online Magazine

fedora news you just submit and it comes after review. We would compile the stories/articles, have different columns, etc.... We would also design the pages and actually make it into a magazine (pdf or whatever format), Not just a page that gets made after you type a story.