[Ambassadors] Fedora Online Magazine

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 16 06:17:26 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Anand Capur <anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please, no one reply to this list anymore. It is on the marketing list and
> is going strong there. I just sent it here for ambassadors to know about it.

Now come on.... this is more self centric than anything else... its all "I
want to and i want experience..".  If this is the motive behind such a
suggestion, i would suggest you try this with out any affiliation.. why
fedora??? Out here, most of us do it without any expectations.....  And hey
Anand, please do not try and restrict information when it is being provided
to the Ambassadors, as ambassadors are the heart and feel of Fedora so, let
it not be "i just sent it for ambassadors to know about it".

Regards
--
Santosh Kumar

                            **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer
************
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Author reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the e-mail system permanently.