Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM 07 Feed Back

Most of my reports from FOSDEM are in my blog:
	http://spevack.livejournal.com

Did you have any problems with the Dev'room ?

No, this was great.

Did you have any problem with the Hardware Insurance ?

No, I hope no one needed it!

Do you think that Red Hat and Fedora would have a common booth or a separate booth close each other ?

"Red Hat" didn't have a booth at all this past year, and even if it did, I think it's important to have them separate, because the corporate and community sides of Red Hat are quite different. That's why we have a separate Fedora brand to begin with.

What do you think about an annual FUDCON at FOSDEM for EMEA Fedora users ? And so on and so for ....

I think that what we did this year was very good. Treating our series of talks in the DevRoom as sort of a mini FUDCon worked well. I was very happy with the event.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack