[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 6 17:26:59 UTC 2007

On 3/6/07, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> I suggest we expand on the Draft to have a much clearer image on what the
> proposal actually proposes.

Hello,
Sure, let's us know what is missing or simply edit the wiki page.

To start the process of _real_ talk, I would propose that the item
"Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure" be listed on the weekly
meetings.

Francesco, can you lead this item during the weekly meetings ? Surely,
there must be more attendees as well to discuss that item and improve
its status.

regards,
Chitlesh
--