[Ambassadors] Introduction to Fedora-fr

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 14 16:21:43 UTC 2007

> *How should FEI be organised?*
> Well, I don't think it may be a good idea to have only one person
> leading FEI. It may be a very good idea however that some people manage
> things. At least, 3, but not more, to avoid under activity.
> FEI Steering Committee should be elected by Ambassadors. And only
> European Ambassadors should be allowed to be at its head (or maybe one
> person from the Fedora Ambassador Project, as its leader, or even
> higher, Greg or Max).

We have just European people in the FAmSCo, actually, we need an
European Leader, that will have to be a point of reference. I think that
this leader will work with other European people, who will help him if
he will need it.

For the rest, i think you are working hard. I hope you to continue in
this way :)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. Thanks to all French Ambassadors who told us their opinion, i
encourage all the other people to share their thoughts to improve this
idea: our work is hard but it could be more simple if we work together.