[Ambassadors] Re: Need a few points..

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Dear *,
Can anybody please give me a few point/link why people should contribute to
fedora and overall  GNU/Linux? I mean something what will affect the
listeners instantly and make them thinking of contributing...
Apart from what is mentioned in the overview page,of course.

The best answer we came up with is in the FAQ
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ#head-601a19251b0534d92b5246b362791d8ad66bab68

All of that is true for me. I got a job shift. You can google my name and find all sort of references and I even got a trip to FUDCon. So there..

Rahul