[Ambassadors] LinuxTag Berlin 2007

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:31:51 UTC 2007

Hi All,
let me first introduce my self, I am M.Sc CS and RHCE, I have been working
in Free / Open Source Technologies around last five years, mostly
Redhat/Fedora based technologies, I have Dev. experience in GTK+ although i
am full time Linux SysAdmin, currently I am working as Data Center
Consultant in a Brazilian company in Mozambique, Africa. I have publish few
articles i.e. some recent links
1. http://howtoforge.org/linux_bind9_and_caching_nameserver
2. http://howtoforge.org/htaccess_authentication
3. http://howtoforge.org/apache_php_mysql_oci8_client_support

While i am at the same time Fedora Project Ambassador i.e. *http://
fedoraproject*.org/wiki/*NayyarAhmad *though I d'nt got time to update my
profile here :-) but still I am working in various aspect of promoting Free
/ Open Source word in community. secondly I have started a series of Linux
Learning CBTs, currently I am recording them and soon will be realised under
GPL i.e. http://cbtcandy.org

As you can see the affiliation with Free / Open Source, this time I have
decided to participate in LinuxTag Berlin 2007 <http://www.linuxtag.org/>
and become a part of this big event. I want you to know the registeration
process  and further guide lines, so that I can plan a trip and ensure my
presence in LinuxTag Berlin 2007 <http://www.linuxtag.org/> as it will be "a
dream come true" sort of situation.

Looking forward,

Regrads