Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora interviews

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom 'spot' Callaway" <tcallawa redhat com>
To: <fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora interviews

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 02:20 +0000, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
Hey all.

Today I remembered we have this nifty project called Interviews:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews

Basically members of the community throw a dozen of questions to other members and we get to know what they are hacking on and get to see a picture of them.

It would be great if some ambassadors could keep this going! These interviews
are very interesting and require little time to write the questions. The
interviews could be featured on our Fedora News or on our Planet too.

Any ideas for future interviewees? Someone who'd like to step forward for the

Go after FESCO, I bet most of them will be willing to be interviewed.

Maybe, this is even something where we could get community involvement,
have them generate some questions. (e.g. from mailing lists,
FedoraForum, etc, etc).

~spot

+1 from me I think it would be a great idea to get peoples visions of the future for Fedora

Cheers

Marc