[Ambassadors] Event Report : Dakshh07

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:19:24 UTC 2007

On 25/03/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> > The event Dakshh07 was better than our expectation...
> >
> > There were a lot of participation in the Fedora event.We managed to
> > provide everyone with Fedora DVDs and Ubuntu Cds.
> >
> > We also provided each one with a jump start guide which contains few
> > basic commands,name of basic applications,Structure and philosophy of
> > GNU/Linux to get people started.
>
> Do you have a online copy of this?

Sure...
Here it is...
http://dakshh.org/html/data/files/GNU+Linux.pdf

> > Also as far as Participation is concerned it was just great to see
> > people are getting really interested in Linux.I had to explain things
> > for a long time after my seminar. I expect atleat a few of them will
> > join the Fedora / Linux community.
> >
> > And one more thing ,this event was a organised on a complete Linux
> > base. That is , each every competetion , Debugging , Presentation ,
> > Slide show , everything was on Linux..
> > That,I hope , will increase the awareness  where Linux penetration is
> > very low.
> >
> > Next year, probably I can do a whole day of Linux event there.
> >
> > And yes..A question.. * Can I upload my presentation made for this
> > event ? How ? Whom should I send it for review ?*
> > As because its on _Why and How to get involved into Fedora community_
> > , it may help somebody later.
>
> You can upload the presentations to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations. Thanks for the report.

Still not very sure..How do I _upload_ it ? I mean I don't have any
server space..So I cannot link to that..Does fedoraproject.org provide
space for uploading ? If yes How to upload ?

> Rahul

ssh
0x86DD170A
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SusmitShannigrahi