[Ambassadors] Ambassador Official letter

Hanafiah Muhamad hanafiah at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 27 15:27:48 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

1st of all, Thank you for supporting Fedora :). I have face few problem
(unconfident situation) about declaring myself as fedora ambassador (even
stated in wiki (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CategoryAmbassadorsMalaysia).
This happen when I turn seriously to promote fedora Linux to local
university. I can only get into university which i have contact in it. Most
of people required some identification (like letter of appointed) to clarify
the person.

Promoting Fedora to company or university is like selling a product. People
that selling need to be clarify in oder to trust his product. (even no
profit to the seller). Therefor i would like to suggest FESCO to write a
letter of appointed to all ambassadors in oder to make promoting Fedora
became professional task and fun.

Best Regards;
---
Mohd Hanafiah bin Muhamad