Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassador Official letter

On 3/27/07, Hanafiah Muhamad <hanafiah fedoraproject org> wrote:
When we are dealing with business,we shouldn't request customer to check the
verification online. It's like: I left my authorization letter at home, come
and check it to verify me :). So when the letter is provided, it will be :
Here's my authorization letter. For further checking you can also come to my
house. :). The letter will change the ambassador communicate with users and
organization. The bussiness card is very good, but if it come with letter,
it will become great.

I'll discuss with FAMSco and let you know.
Thomas Chung