[Ambassadors] Backlogs: FreeMedia India Program

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 1 05:53:26 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I'm almost done with my Undergraduate Program. I had requested out here
to be dormant till i complete my program & stepped down from the FreeMedia
Program and i thank you all for the support.  I'm now free till august after
which i will be heading to the US for my Masters. In the meanwhile, i
noticed that we have a huge backlog (around 300 - 400) of Fedora FreeMedia
Requests pending in India. Most of them with a few exceptional cases have
received the DVD even after being accepted. I remember Thomas Chung
mentioning about having an old stock of DVD (FC5) lying with him. Just in
case if thats still available, i would love to take up the responsibility of
clearly a partial backlog and i will be shipping out the FC 6 DVDs Starting
this Month.
  Please do suggest me about the various options available to clear these
many requests. Any help is appreciated. And if any one can spare a few DVD's
please send them over to me, i can ship them locally in India.

--
Santosh Kumar