[Ambassadors] Intro

Hello all,

My name is Marcelo Mello. I've working with Linux since 1999. I'm RHCE  and I´d like to contribute to Fedora Project. Actually I live at Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul  Brazil.

I'm very enthusiastic to participate on project and I'd like to contribute on documentations and translations. So, i'm available.

If someone have new tasks to me, please send a mail.

Hugs guys.