Re: [Ambassadors] Attn: Indian Ambassadors

On 5/3/07, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan mukhopadhyay gmail com> wrote:

Try and see if there is some commonality to the requests eg I see 2
originating from IISc Bangalore's SERC unit, one from CDAC - these folks
can be used to spread more DVDs once a single unit is shipped out to them

The effective # of requests that are unique is the key to how many
DVDs/CDs would be required to be shipped

I strongly agree on the point you made. But the matter of immediate concern to all of us here is that we have a backlog of 300-400 odd requests and we still get about 50 requests a month. How are we gonna solve this??

Regards
--
Santosh