Re: [Ambassadors] Attn: Indian Ambassadors

rajeevrk xlncenterprises com wrote:
Dear Santosh / All Indian Ambassadors,

This is my first post in a while, primarily because of some really messy scheduling professionally, My personal consulting firm is currently involved in 2 rather time hungry projects, which are both being based on fedora(one is a big statewide governmental project even, for the State govt of Bihar).

Can you give us more information? My pet peeve is folks installing Fedora all over the place and not telling us a word about it although that's always better than folks not installing Fedora ;-). It would be nicer to collaborate in whatever ways we can.

 This really means the bottom line for me is,
a. I'm making enough dough via mostly fedora consulting to be able to afford the cost of dvds, burning etc enough cd's to more or less wipe out the monthly deficit, and i can burn them to, as i work, it's just popping discs in the tray each time it spits one out... b. What i really lack is the time to pack, label and dispatch them. That's where i hope someone else here could assist me. If i could work with someone who lives reasonably close to me, i could just burn the dvd's in bulk, and pass them on, and they could actually distribute them across to the list.

Maybe in a couple of months from now(i.e. when i actually get paid properly -- you know the govt :P ), my little consulting firm may actually be in a position to tie up with some cd/dvd distributor to formally sponsor media, but until then, do you ppl think this is a workable solution? Do let me know...

Sounds feasible. Where are you located?

Rahul