[Ambassadors] Re: Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:

We should use for our new CD-Cover something like this from ubuntu

This sort of a link is inappropriate from anyone, but even more so from a Red Hat employee.

I have asked that the link be removed from the public archives.

Don't post things like that again. While it might not seem like a big deal to you, it has generated some complaints, and rightfully so.

Thank you,
Max

--
Max Spevack