Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Artwork Proposal for Fedora (Worth watching)

On 5/3/07, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2 May 2007, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:

> We should use for our new CD-Cover something like this from ubuntu

This sort of a link is inappropriate from anyone, but even more so from a
Red Hat employee.

I have asked that the link be removed from the public archives.

Don't post things like that again.  While it might not seem like a big
deal to you, it has generated some complaints, and rightfully so.

Thank you,
Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack

Max,

I would like to apologize on behalf of Fedora Ambassadors Project.
This should not happen when we all represent Fedora Project.

All, please remember this type of behaviour is not acceptable and it
will affect the image of Fedora Project and its community we love.

I would like to ask everyone to read our Code of Conduct[1] for Fedora
Ambassadors and be very careful in the future.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct

Thomas Chung