Re: [Ambassadors] Event Report: Feel IT in Bamberg / Germany

On 5/4/07, Matthias Kranz <matthiaskranz gmx de> wrote:
Hi!

Yesterday I visited a convention/fair of Deutsche Telekom in
Bamberg/Germany. The fair is organized by and for apprentices/trainees
of Deutsche Telekom and apart from the conference with several talks
about Linux/UNIX and Open Source they set up several booths for
demonstrating their projects.

Partly I was on an official mission for Red Hat and gave a presentation
about Virtualization using Xen. My private Fedora contribution were 100
Fedora Core 6 DVDs which I handed over to the local Fedora advocates ...

Cheers,
Matthias
--
Matthias Kranz