Re: [Ambassadors] Issue about Compiz

Bart De Soete wrote:
Hi guys,

Testing some multimedia-options here for future migrating of a small
multimedia company from MS to our beloved Fedora and Linux in general.
I had a question about Compiz, the XGL-desktop...

Fedora doesn't use XGL by default.  The framework is AIGLX.

Packages are installed and I've got effects like wobbling windows, but
I can't find how I can display the cube while screen switching. Are
there any shortcuts?

http://en.opensuse.org/Compiz

Rahul

Ps: Avoid cross posting.