Re: [Ambassadors] This Week's Ambassadors Meeting

On 5/8/07, Francesco Ugolini <fugolini fedoraproject org> wrote:
Sorry but tomorrow i have to prepare to an important exam, and i have to
wake up very very soon the day after.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

Thomas Chung ha scritto:
> All,
> I won't be available this week's Ambassadors meeting on Thursday since
> I'll be at the Red Hat Summit in San Diego. So, I'm looking for a
> meeting lead for this week. Any volunteer?
> Regards,

Thank you.
Since we have no volunteer to lead the meeting on Thursday, I'll
cancel the meeting for this week. Have a great week everyone!
--
Thomas Chung