[Ambassadors] About first Linux Lug in China

Haowei Lee cnblue at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 9 14:14:20 UTC 2007

     In order to help people to learn more about linux,especially for
fedora.I am determinded to set up the first Linux Lug in China.At present,I
am first determinded to set up this lug in Beijing,China. Here is something
about my plan and system of this lug.

Lug Name:Beijing Linux Lug
Founder: Haowei Lee

Establish process of this lug
1.I will find some person (at least three) who are good at linux especially
for fedora locally,and they will be core member of this lug.
2.I will anounce lug's found in some websites about system and linux
3.Start to accept member join
4.Members will be person who are good at linux especially for Fedora

Structure of lug
1.Lug will have one leader who managing all things,and two vice leaders
managing members and our service
2.Lug will have our own service policy and all service will be free and
friendly

     I hope ambassadors here especially ambassadors for China could give me
more advie for this lug.I am also very appriciate of any advice or your
lug's establish experience from other ambassadors if you would like to send
to me.Thank you very much!

--
Haowei -->Fedora Ambassador for China