Re: [Ambassadors] Advice for website of Event Box

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 13:19 +0800, Haowei Lee wrote:
> Event Box is a so excellent idea for our ambassadors work. Just
> now,when I wnat to write down something on this page I could not find
> anywhere to do.So could this website be added another part that is
> Comment of Envent Box? This part is for ambassordors to write down
> their new idea which is not very suitable for changing table but
> useful. What do you think about this?

fedoraproject.org is a Wiki. This means that nearly everything is
editable by nearly everyone. The only thing one needs is proper edit
access.

Please see

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

for further instructions on how to get access. Once you have it you can
add your comments to your favorite locations ...

Cheers,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kranz