[Ambassadors] Linux Lug for Fedora in Beijing has established!

       I am so glad to tell everyone here that Linux Lug for Fedora in Beijing has established. Here,I do really thank you the president of Beijing linux lug(www.beijinglug.org), Federic Muller. They have agreed to join our Fedora work and they will try their best to help all people.Also I will try my best to help this lug,to help people needs our help.Thank you all to help my work.
--
Haowei -->Fedora Ambassador for China
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HaoweiLee