Re: [Ambassadors] New Header (banner image) for Ambassadors

Thomas Chung schrieb:
> Thanks to Nicu Buculei with Fedora Arts Team, we now have a new Header
> (banner image) for Ambassadors

Yesterday I thought that it will take a week or two, but Nicu is real
fast and did a great job. Because the decision to accept his proposal is
already made we have an issue less to discuss at the weekly ambassador
meeting :-)

Regards,

Fabian