[Ambassadors] german KDE LiveCD for Linuxtag?

Hi.

Some of you may know that I'm involved in the kde livecd creation. The
official kde livecd is lacking translations. I've released a
german one for test3 and will do so for f7 final.
Maybe it would be interesting for the Linuxtag (remember, it's in
germany :) ) to have also a german based kde livecd? If so I would be
happy to create this one. Just let me know. :)

Sebastian