Re: [Ambassadors] The fedora project and local forums

Sebastian Vahl wrote:

That's what I mean. :) But having some guidelines for this would make
their life easier, imho.

Do you want to propose any guidelines?

So the loal website administrators should join the website team at
their own?
Yes. Is there a different way?

Only an invitation to them.

Sure. Invite them. I have send in a few emails before. Got some responses but if they don't know English at all they wouldn't respond to me.

Rahul