[Ambassadors] Ambassadors' meeting reminder - Thursday 17th May 14.00 UTC

Ama M wy_2_k at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 16:34:42 UTC 2007

Guys

Sorry, I missed the meeting today. I planned to attend but found out late ( 13.10 UTC) that my Network admin has blocked irc, yahoo ms, skype etc.

Can anybody suggest anyway to beat it, i tried java applet irc to no avail. if not then i can only attend only meetings after work time

Thx

Ama Mgbeoji
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmaMgbeoji