Re: [Ambassadors] Participation in GITEX 2007

On 5/18/07, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:
Fedora Ambassadors:

I would like to be involved in representing Fedora at GITEX 2007, held in
Dubai from September 8 to 12. There's a 95% probability that I can attend.

Since I'm new to the Fedora Ambassadors, but not Fedora Project, I would
appreciate any advice and assistance in getting this going.

The following is from the official website:

"Among the world's top 3 ICT Exhibitions, GITEX is the Middle East's largest
IT exhibition. Located in the business hub of the region and alongside
GULFCOMMS, the Middle East's Largest Telecommunications Event, GITEX
provides the perfect platform for companies looking to take advantage of the
exceptional growth of the ICT industry in the region.

GITEX 2006 attracted 133,139 attendees and continues to be the most
important gateway to the Middle East market with over 3,269 participating
companies from 119 countries."

Source: http://www.gitex.com/Default_en_gb.aspx

John Babich
Fedora Ambassador

Hi John,
Dubai[1] as in UAE (United Arab Emirates)?
How are you planning to go over there?
Is your company is sending you there for a business trip?
Regards,
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
--
Thomas Chung