Re: [Ambassadors] Participation in GITEX 2007

On 5/18/07, John Babich <jmbabich gmail com> wrote:
The only real expenses incurred would be the cost of a hotel room
(or perhaps I can stay with a friend as an alternative) and admission
to GITEX (which might be covered by an invitation by an
exhibitor).

In other words, I would be able to do it very cheaply. At least,
that's the plan.

I see. If you decided to go and need any media (CD/DVDs), please let me know.
Thomas Chung