Re: [Ambassadors] LinuxTag 2007 Press Release in English

Jeroen van Meeuwen schrieb:
> please see the attached file for my attempt to translate your press
> release to English.

Thanks for the translation, Jeroen. I have added your work to the
following wiki page. So it's easier to other to do some proofreading.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2007/PressReleases

Now there is a german and an english version available.

Regards,

Fabian