[Ambassadors] Hello

Hello,
       My name is jose and i am new here. i have been going through
the minutes. i wanted to ask if we could organise a launch for F7 in
all the regions ambassadors are present. It would be a something
marvelous and can help with increasing the reach Fedora has in certain
parts especially in India.
--
Jose M Manimala
S6 Computer science and engineering