[Ambassadors] "Old" Ambassador from Germany

Hi,

because I never formally introduced myself I will do it now. :-)

I'm already promoting Fedora for about 3 Years know, with booth a
Chemnitzer linxutag and Talks specially about the FDS. I was also at
both FADs.

After a lot of "convincing" I became a Fedora Ambassardor in March 2007.
Thanks Gerold :-)

I'm a professional Microsoft- and Linux-Traing, at the moment primarily
for Redhat. I'm collection Linux certification including RHC(E/A/CSS/X)
and LPI 1-3.

At the moment I creating the troubleshooting contest for the Linuxtag 2007.

CU
Jens