[Ambassadors] A cautious newbie

Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello and so on, and more so to ask what I see as an
important question: whats the way things are run here, i.e. do we just
discuss things or is there some structure to what goes on? I'd hate to
put my foot in the wrong place from not knowing, if you know what I mean!

Thanks!

--

Benjamin Lewis
ben lewis benl co uk

http://benl.co.uk                                   PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC1118

begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Lewis (tc1415)
n:Lewis;Benjamin