Re: [Ambassadors] A cautious newbie

On 5/27/07, Benjamin Lewis <ben lewis benl co uk> wrote:
Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello and so on, and more so to ask what I see as an
important question: whats the way things are run here, i.e. do we just
discuss things or is there some structure to what goes on? I'd hate to
put my foot in the wrong place from not knowing, if you know what I mean!

Thanks!

--

Benjamin Lewis

Hi Ben,
Welcome to the project!
We do discuss any topic or any issue related to Fedora Ambassadors Project here.
If you have a proposal or an event in your region, we can discuss here
first then submit your request to famsco for support (financial or
material-wise).
Thomas Chung