Re: [Ambassadors] Release of Fedora 7

Thanks, so that would be 15:00 GMT or 16:00 BST.

(whoops, didnt send it back to the list...)

--

Benjamin Lewis
ben lewis benl co uk

http://benl.co.uk                                   PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC1118

begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Lewis (tc1415)
n:Lewis;Benjamin