[Ambassadors] FOSDEM -Brussels- Kick off

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri Nov 23 09:39:21 UTC 2007

Hi Frederic,

nice to see you in the "planing team" for FOSDEM again :-)
maybe you have noticed that "some" Ambassadors in EMEA are meeting this
weekend at the FAD (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FAD2007) and I
will bring also your event to the others ....

maybe we'll have and find some answers :-)

Regards so long

Gerold