[Ambassadors] Leader for the monthly meetings

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Wed Nov 14 05:02:13 UTC 2007

Fabian Affolter wrote:

>> Juan Carlos Lin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I like to me volunteer, but, I belive, that as I am locate at ,
>>> is not a good choice, because the region is North an South America.
>>>

> We are still looking for a meeting leader for the asia pacific area and
> some co-leaders.  JuanCarlosLin will lead the meeting for North and
> South America.  Myself will do it for EMEA.
>
> So far the planning is...
>
> North & South America
> Thursday	13:00 UTC (PST 16:00)
>
> EMEA
> Wednesday	19.00 UTC (Summer 21.00, Winter 20.00 in central europe)
>
> APAC ? Hello there...you are around 80 ambassadors and nothing to
> discuss?  One volunteer from APAC and the annoying messages from me
> about the meeting leader will stop immediately ;-)

I too am surprised that there is no volunteer from APAC. I was hoping to
see someone more active than me to take the lead. I will watch the list
carefully for couple of days more. If nobody turns up, I will volunteer
myself to lead monthly meetings.
> My decision is that for EMEA the first meeting will be in the middle of
> December because at the end of November will be the FAD [2].  No meeting
> in November like I said in an older post to the mailing list.  The FAD
> will be a good place to discuss the topics and the time of the future
> meetings for EMEA.  An other reason is that before Christmas all are
> very busy and I guess it would be good to have it in front of the "final
> round for buying gifts".
>
> Regards,
>
> Fabian
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2007

Cheers
gpg --fingerprint 08CC8675
pub   1024D/08CC8675 2007-09-27 [expires: 2012-09-25]
    Key fingerprint = 9048 28D2 78C2 40A3 CD43  A2BF E0DB AD71 08CC 8675
uid                  Sudheer Satyanarayana <sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in>
sub   2048g/EBFD82E8 2007-09-27 [expires: 2012-09-25]

Sudheer. S
http://www.binaryvibes.co.in