[Ambassadors] Re: FOSDEM -Brussels- Kick off

Marek Mahut mmahut at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 23 10:14:46 UTC 2007

Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Frederic,

> I glad to announce you the FOSDEM 2008 project start.
> it will take place on 23 and 24 February 2008
> So, we have approximately three month to prepare it.
> And everybody is welcomed to participate in order to make it successful.
> At that time we are three who have plan to be their.

Count me in for sure.

> Some questions still remains :
>
> Is it be a problem for the Fedora Community if we share our
> development room with CentOs as we did last year ? ( Go to the Fedora
> Fosdem 2008 wiki web page for more details - see below- )

I'm sure it isn't. Hey! We are _open_ source! ;)

Hmm, maybe try http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb

> What is about marketing stuffs ? what do we need ? How are we going to
> proceed ?

If everything goes in good way, I will have about 300 printed Fedora 8
DVD's for free distribution and may also have one workstation for demo.

--
Marek Mahut                           http://www.fedoraproject.org/
Fedora Project                              http://www.jamendo.com/