[Ambassadors] FUDCON at FOSDEM 2008

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:02:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

>This is a great idea.
>+1 :)
Happy to hear that.

>I've got a question about accomodation at FOSDEM. Are we planning to
>reserve some common hostel/hotel (although I'd prefer hostel because of
>costs)? I think it'd make an eventual FUDCon easier and make the
>integration easier :)

No plan have been done for that topic.
However, it could be interesting to have feed back from fedora people
who came last year.

>Do you think we need to say something about Fedora Project, its
goals, philosophy etc.? If yes, I could do it so :)
No defined yet. But if you want to register as speaker, feel free to do it.

Kind regards
Fred
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FredericHornain