R: [Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

francescougolini at aol.it francescougolini at aol.it
Sun Oct 28 09:56:03 UTC 2007

The weekly meetings absence is a long time problem, now we haven't to
speculate with lies etc...

But i don't want be polemic.

I've led a big piece of this year metting (i've stop to do that after
nobody takes care of those), and i may say people join those ones only
for "controversial" proposal. But this isn't the real reason: because
we discuss about something interested them, because the topics touch
them.

Probably the cause is mine, but i think a (Global, EMEA, etc...)
meeting is usefull only when discuss about things that interest all.

So, we haven't to make the list of the next events, we know they annoy
people; we haven't to say the same things they can find in the Mailing
List. We have to focus on something that will make Weekly (Monthly,
Yearly ....) IRC meeting's interesting.

This is the problem ... no others

Regards

Francesco Ugolini