[Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 29 03:24:50 UTC 2007

It seems most of us are agreeing on the idea of monthly meeting. Great.
I also like the idea of having regional group meetings by America,
Europe and Asia at local times. Now, we need meeting leaders for each
region.
If you'd like be the leader for the regional group meeting just like
French Ambassadors, please step up and let Fabian know.

Fabian, please collect information from everyone who wants to be the
leader the regional Ambassadors meeting and update our meeting wiki
page accordingly[1]. Their meeting time could be determined by their
leaders.

BTW, I'm giving Fabian an executive power to form *whole* new way of
having future Fedora Ambassadors meetings base on this conversation.
In fact, please archive current wiki page[1] and create a new wiki
page to start a new chapter.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Regards,
--