Re: [Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

Matt Domsch wrote:
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 08:33:59AM +0200, Zied Fakhfakh wrote:
Hi,

There's no Africa, and I understand why, we did not comit any event
for this quarter.

We also have no active public Fedora mirrors in all of Africa:
  http://fedoraproject.org/maps/mirrors/

though there are some number of users:
  http://fedoraproject.org/maps/mirrorlist/

If you have contacts that may be able to help provide additional
mirrors, please reach out to them.

Might request participation via fedora-announce list too.

Rahul