[Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

Jason Fenner axelilly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:29:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi there Ambassadors:
>
> Let's talk about how budget is going to be allocated for Ambassadors,
> events, and media for the next 2 months.

<snip>

I think that it's a very good idea and quite logical.  It should be easy to
keep track of the what events need what resources for a regional materials
manager do to how the Events page is already laid out.

One thing I'd like to see some more clarification on though is:
1) What guidelines would this regional materials manager determine how much
media to have created for each release?
2) What guidelines would be used by this person to determine how much
funding each event in his/her area should receive?

--
Jason