Re: [Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
Hi there Ambassadors:

Let's talk about how budget is going to be allocated for Ambassadors, events, and media for the next 2 months.

<snip>

I think that it's a very good idea and quite logical.  It should be easy to keep track of the what events need what resources for a regional materials manager do to how the Events page is already laid out.

One thing I'd like to see some more clarification on though is:
1) What guidelines would this regional materials manager determine how much media to have created for each release?
2) What guidelines would be used by this person to determine how much funding each event in his/her area should receive?

--
Jason