Re: [Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Gerold wrote:

Hi Zied,

would you please so kind and try to contact Nayyard Ahmed from Mosambique? He´s very helpful and work together with the European part. We´re also looking for having an "bigger" event ...

There is no "Africa" but there is "EMEA", which stands for "Europe, Middle East, and Africa", so it is a region that we will definitely take care of if there are some Ambassadors willing to take leadership.

I wrote "Europe" but I should have written "EMEA"

--Max