Re: [Ambassadors] Poster Printing

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Grady Laksmono wrote:

Are we going to get reimbursement for the printing fees? If so, how is the process of getting it? Additionally, is it better to create a month report of our spending and ask for reimbursement at the end of the month, or ask it as soon as when we spend money?

Grady,

Take a look at the recent threads on this list (posted yesterday) about Budget, and that should help to answer your questions. And then feel free to ask me if those threads create more questions than they answer!

--Max