Re: [Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 20:49 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> Here is what I would like to do:
>
> For each region:
>
> 1) Identify a "media production person" who will be responsible for
> taking the Fedora Art Team's designs and finding the BEST PRICE POSSIBLE
> to create LiveCDs, DVDs, or USB keys in that region.  Then be
> responsible for getting that swag to the events where it is needed.
>
> In North America, I have been this person.  I'll do it again for Fedora
> 9, but that will probably be the last time, since I'm going to be in
> EMEA soon.
>
> 2) Identify a Red Hat contact (or contacts) in each region who might be
> able to help with local office funding for swag.  It never hurts to ask.

Max,

as already said, in the past two years we have produced media in Munich.
So, I would like to volunteer for being the Contact into Red Hat and
probably can also take the ownership for the organization of media
production and deployment.

I will dig out who funded these efforts in the past. Will come up with
that next week since Marketing is in Malaga for the Partner Summit.

Cheers,
Matthias