Re: [Ambassadors] Budget April 1 - May 31

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Matthias Kranz wrote:

as already said, in the past two years we have produced media in Munich. So, I would like to volunteer for being the Contact into Red Hat and probably can also take the ownership for the organization of media production and deployment.

I will dig out who funded these efforts in the past. Will come up with that next week since Marketing is in Malaga for the Partner Summit.

That would be great... I certainly had you in mind for Europe as I was writing this. ;)