Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora and Italian communities: What-a-Mess!

Luca Foppiano wrote:
Why not create a localized italian Mailing list as first step, and ask to close the official one at ildn?

+1!

I'd like to have and help to maintain/moderate an italian, fedora-related, mailing list.

Let me know which steps we have to follow in order to have it created.

Cheers,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern GPS, Red Hat Italia