Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora and Italian communities: What-a-Mess!

Gianluca Varisco wrote:

Luca Foppiano wrote:
Why not create a localized italian Mailing list as first step, and ask to close the official one at ildn?

+1!

I'd like to have and help to maintain/moderate an italian, fedora-related, mailing list.

Let me know which steps we have to follow in order to have it created.

+1 (obvously...)

Too much Ubuntu here, with no apparent reason. We need to push Fedora a lot more in Italy.

Elio