Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Wall Posters

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini fedoraproject org> wrote:
> It's a pleasure for me to announce the first "Fedora Ambassadors Wall"
>  posters, made by Nicu Buculei [1], a fedora contributor, using the
>  Ambassadors thoughts taken from
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Wall.
>
>  Nicu worked on two themes:
>
>  - Cork board with post-it notes
>
>  http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.png (source
>  http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/corkboard.svg)
>
>  - Speech one
>
>  http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.png (source
>  http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/wall/voice.svg)

I had meant to respond to this earlier and was reminded when I was
scanning the archives for the Ambassadors news beat this evening....

I think these look great, they really bring a personal feel to the
project.  Thanks Francesco and Nicu for you work on these.  I think
they will prove useful at events.

Thanks!
Jeffrey